- Thursday, October 11: We are meeting from 7p-9p at St. Robert. Apostles should have talks done [yes, we will work on finalizing them]. Cori will be finishing decorations, gifts, fuzzies, and skit practice.
- Sunday, October 14: We are meeting from 7p-9p at St. Robert. We will be finalizing all of our things.
- Tuesday, October 16: We are meeting from 7p-9p at St. Robert. Everything should be done by that night, and skits should be done.
- Wednesday, October 17: We do have SEAS ROCK from 6p-7:15p, but we will NOT have Disciples. Depending on how the other 3 events go, determines whether or not we have the last Luke 18 prep night.
- Thursday, October 18: We are setting up the rooms for Luke 18. We could use help!
- Friday, October 19: We could use your help as soon as you can get there. We will provide dinner, and have a prayer service ahead of time.
Hey Fam, First off, I just wanted to say thanks for Luke 18. You guys worked so very hard and it was such a great success. Thanks especially for all of our sleep houses, and Read more…