Sign up for our Annual Fundraiser Dinner to Support IMPACT Youth Ministries.
Interested in a decent meal that supports our regional youth ministry and their teens? Then you’ve come to the right place! We transform the Cafeteria of Seton Regional Catholic School into a Restaurant-style Cafe, topped with table cloths, centerpieces, and intimate lighting. The meal is catered by Chef Barry Flakes and a team of volunteers, that will leave you stuffed, yet wanting more. Tables seat 8 people, and are waited on by teenagers.
WHEN: The First Friday in February – February 07,2020
WHERE: Cafeteria at St. Elizabeth Ann Seton [2 Seton Court, St. Charles, MO 63303]
Dine in and Carry Out Available!
- WITH a reservation – Adults: $15, Children [<10]: $6
- WITHOUT a reservation – Adults: $20, Children [<10]: $6
- Sold separately: Wine, beer, 50/50
If you want to volunteer to help, CLICK HERE
Starters (choice of one):
- Soup – Shrimp/crawfish/sausage Gumbo
- Salad – Summer Salad with choice of ranch or Italian dressing
Entrée (choice of one)
- Roasted Prime Rib – with Au Jus sauce
- Pan Roasted Halibut – with corn tomato salsa
- Grilled Chicken Breast – with white wine sauce
- Vegetarian Stir Fry Bowl – with onions, peppers, mushrooms, snap peas, snow peas, broccoli, cilantro, optional peanut garnish
Sides (choice of two)
- Baked Potato
- Garlic Smashed Potatoes
- Grilled Roasted Veggie Medley – Brussel sprouts/ Caulilini
- Pasta in Red Sauce
Cheesecake Tres Leches – Topped with white chocolate and chocolate shavings and pecans
- Mac and cheese
MAKE A RESERVATION:
Registration is now closed, as we are purchasing food. DON'T WORRY, we will buy a little extra for those who show up on Friday, February 07.