Luke 18 is a weekend retreat for 8th Graders. The retreat helps bring 8th graders to a better understanding of who they are and how they fit in to the Catholic Church. It also helps to develop and maintain their relationships to God.
The weekend includes fun and games, sharing, and a series of talks given by the High Schoolers. The talks focus on how we have a God who has a plan for each of us, and how He is present at all times and in all situations. Each talk will include personal testimonies from our High Schoolers. After each talk, the 8th graders [Lukers] will have time in a small group to discuss how it affects his/her own life. The weekend also includes the Sacrament of Reconciliation, Mass, and Praise and Worship Adoration.
8th Graders who have gone through this retreat have stated that, ‘it is truly life-changing’.
Luke 18: October 17 [Girls], and October 18 [Guys] – 2020
***DUE TO COVID***
- Although 3-day retreats are far more superior to 1-day retreats, we’ve decided to go with two 1-day retreats due to COVID – Girls on Saturday and Guys on Sunday
- Where: St. Elizabeth Ann Seton
- What: Both retreats will start at 9:30am, will have the same schedule/ content, and will both end with a 6:30pm Sunday Mass Liturgy.
- Precautions: We will follow the COVID response guidelines set forth by the St. Charles County Health Department, and the Archdiocese of St. Louis.
- Registration online: See Below
- $40 Payment –
- Checks can be made out to: IMPACT YM