We are in need of Sleep Houses for Luke 18.
What is a Sleep House?
A Sleep House is where 8th graders and High Schoolers sleep during the Luke 18 Retreat.
To Qualify as a Sleep House?
- Everyone in the household, who is 18 or older, MUST take (or have taken) Protecting God’s Children and has had the proper background check through the Archdiocese (18 and Older form)
- A vehicle to transport teens
- Floor Space for sleeping (beds are not necessary)
- Access to bathrooms
- Pick up 8th graders and young high schoolers (upper classmen can drive themselves) at 10:30pm on Friday and Saturday Night, and bring them back at 8:00am on Saturday and Sunday.
- They will need floor space to sleep and the ability to use your showers.
- The upper classmen are responsible for maintaining peace and respect.
- You DO NOT have to supply food, as it will all be taken care of at St. Robert Bellarmine
- You DO NOT have to supply beds, bedding, towels, or toiletries, as they will be bringing that with them.
- We will also need transportation from St. Robert Bellarmine to St. Elizabeth Ann Seton at 5:20pm on Sunday for the 6:30pm Mass.
Will my child be at my house?
- The short answer: NO. The point of Luke 18 is to take teens out of their environment, so he/she can live in the present moment. Teens that would stay at their own house tend to become distracted with their own creature comforts, and will miss out on being a part of the bigger group.
This form is currently closed for submissions.