To Learn More About Seedbearers:
Our Description, Mission, Goals, and History: CLICK HERE
Guidelines for being an Adult Seedbearer
- Returning Seedbearers must have previously demonstrated good responsibility, dependability, and judgment throughout the week
- Applicants must demonstrate behavior consistent with the Catholic faith and lifestyle
- Applicants must attend the Overnighter and work site visit.
- Applications (Online Registration, release information, compliance form, 2 references for new applicants and payment) must be in by scheduled date
NOTE: Should special circumstances exist that prevent a prospective Seedbearer from meeting any of the above guidelines, the Seedbearer Core will review the situation and render a decision regarding the individual’s participation in this year’s Seedbearer Program
Rules for Adult Seedbearers
- Supervise Teens: Making sure Teens are safe, present, and under control
- Meet age requirement: Must be 21 by the week of Seedbearers, unless a member of the IMPACT Core Team (must be 18 or older) or the recipient of the Michael Burke Seedbearer of the Year.
- Follow Direction of the Core Team
- Follow the Mission Statement
- Address issues in an appropriate and timely manner: Major issues are to be brought to the appropriate Core Member
- Be respectful to one another: Toward other adult leaders, core members, teens, board members, priests, homeowners, and everyone else
- Have 100% Participation: Being present and interactive in all activities
- No Weapons, Drugs, or Alcohol: We have a zero tolerance policy
- Be in compliance with Archdiocese Standards: Must have taken Protecting God’s Children and have completed the background check
- Follow Moral and Ethical Standards: in ways of dress code, language, attitude, expression, imagery, and communications
- WWJD: A Christ-like attitude at all times is encouraged
- Obey the Dress Code: Certain attire (including girl’s short shorts, sports bras, bikini tops, halter tops, tube tops, and spaghetti strap tops, as well as, no shirts for the boys) is inappropriate during Seedbearers week, with the exception of swimming. Full-length tee shirts should be worn at all times.
INFORMATION FOR 2020 SEEDBEARERS:
For all Information Packet, including selection process, requirements, and more- CLICK HERE
- June 08: Applications due
- July 19-25: Seedbearer Week.
- St. Elizabeth Ann Seton – 2 Seton Court, St. Charles, MO 63303
*Free for those volunteering
CHECKLIST due ASAP:
* Registration online *** SEE BELOW
* Copy of your Health insurance
* Copy of your Auto insurance
* “18 and older Form” (For those who have not filled this out for the Parish ONLY)- CLICK HERE
* Protecting God’s Children (PGC) – For class locations and times (For those who haven’t taken it ONLY) CLICK HERE
MAIL INFORMATION to:
C/O IMPACT YM
2 Seton Court
St. Charles, MO 63303
Questions? Email us at SB@seasimpact.com
This form is currently closed for submissions.